Have a great article idea that would be a good fit for Little Green Seedling? I welcome guest post submissions.
- I’m looking for detailed longer-form articles, ideally 1000+ words.
- Please check your spelling and grammar thoroughly.
- Make sure your idea fits in with the site – look at the categories to check. If it doesn’t quite seem to fit anywhere but you still think it’s relevant, feel free to send it in anyway.
- I may edit your piece for clarity, but I will always check with you before making any significant changes.
- Format your article clearly, using H2 for subheadings.
- Make sure you link to reputable sources when making scientific statements. No tabloids please.
What I can offer you:
- A bio with a link to your website.
- A piece to add to your portfolio, if you are a freelance writer or blogger.
- Your article shared with hundreds of social media followers and my email list.
Send queries to bethany [at] littlegreenseedling [dot] com. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re interested in writing for Seedling magazine, click here.